Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Liam Gallagher Loves Weiners


I personally have never been a big fan of Liam Gallegher, don't get me wrong I am an Oasis fan but he has been a bit of a big old arse in the past. Now that I have read this article on The Long and Short of It  via  the UK Sun I think I may change my mind about him, since I am a huge Dachshund fan. If I had enough money to care for them I'm sure I would have a small herd.

WHEN LIAM GALLAGHER signed up as a face of dog charity Pup Aid last year, I thought all the drugs had finally pickled his brain.
But the OASIS star genuinely cares for man's best friend - as his latest interview proves.

The BEADY EYE frontman has leapt to the defence of dachshunds - or sausage dogs as they are better known - after hearing the breed is endangered.

He and NICOLE APPLETON have one of the four-legged friends called Ruby and on a recent trip to Germany Liam said he would be a crusader for their cause.

He ranted: "Extinction of sausage dogs? I will prevent that! When I'm back in England I am gonna buy 900 of them. I am gonna prevent them from downfall."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment