Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mavala Switzerland - Double Lash Review






















For those of you who like to research your beauty products before you buy them like I do, this is a good one. It got a 4 out of 5 star rating from customers on Amazon and the price was great between $9-$16 .The product itself contains proteins and nutrients to help condition the lashes, make them darker and longer, and is not a drug like Latisse. Therefore you will not suffer from unwanted side effects like permanent change of eye color (like with Latisse) or permanent pigmentation around the eye area. I purchased this product on Amazon and have now been using it for a total of 1 month, I can definitely see a HUGE difference, my lashes are longer and darker. I had previously used Latisse but the $100 price tag was WAY too expensive for me so I opted to try this based on the good reviews and it's worth it! Get Mavala Double Lash CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment