Monday, June 6, 2011

Hair Sprays That I LOVE!

So as a stylist I am constantly trying new products and usually with hairspray I am not impressed with anything new that comes out and try and stick to my favorites, that is of course until they discontinue them or change the formula. Alot of the importance is focused on the hold, how wet or dry the spray is, and of course the smell, and if I can actually stand it or not. I have gone out and sprayed tons of hairspray in my hair, and then gagged later at the smell of myself. So the first hairspray is Brit Style Energy Lock by Graham Webb. It has a firm hold but is brushable along with layerable, if you wanted to spray more after a day at work for a night out to dinner. The mist is actually pretty dry itself. The scent is to me a bit like a toned down Aqua Net but dissapates quickly. Typically use this when doing updos, for volumounous height, and find it a great everyday hairspray too for all hair textures. I give it an 8 out of 10, mostly because I think it could smell better.But this is one of the two that I have been buying for the past 7 years. If you want to you can get it by clicking HERE.
The second hairspray is Hairstay Dry Extreme Hairspray by KMS. If you have hair that is on the finer side this is for you. It's a very fine mist hairspray that is great for all textures, especially finer haired people who don't like a really wet mist that will weight the hair down and end up looking like you have too much product in your hair. It is a layerable light spray with great holding power. The smell is clean and very nice. I recommend it for every day use, as well as for setting curls and creating a foundation for backcoming. This is a newer product line for KMS and I have now added it in my basket every time I go to the beauty supply because the are usually sold out. I give it a 10 out of 10 because I love the smell and usually get asked what perfume I have on when I am not even wearing any. If you want you can get it by clicking HERE.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment