Friday, June 17, 2011

60's Hair Inspiration

Now more than ever the 60's have been an inspiration for hair. Either short or long some of these throwbacks are incorporated into haircuts and colors that I do everyday. It is an interesting time for hair now that all different eras have become popular again and all coincidentally at the same time. The 50's have come back around because of the TV show Mad Men, the 70's with all the hippie regalia and vintage clothing craze, along with all the hair braids and sun kissed colors of Ombre' and blondes. And don't forget the 80's ( I have already tried to put all of that ugliness behind me) but with all the neon colors in clothing coming back in fashion hair is never far behind, you better know I won't be bustin' out my perm rollers for no one!























via pinterest
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment