Sunday, January 23, 2011

Party Decorations For The Rich

This fun decoration is called confetti system. I thought it was super cute when I saw it on Hello Sandwich Blog. It would be great to string across some branches in the yard for a nice evening dinner party or in the house for a cocktail party. But then I saw the price $165, WOW! But apparently they are handmade... and  people like Urban Outfitters and Bergdorf Goodman, have hung them at store openings... but wait, also mentioned  "Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs" decorated with them at her party, so I guess that alone made them jack up the price and the rest of us are supposed to buy them based on that exciting  tid bit of information.......I don't know about you but in this economy, party streamers for $165 maybe a bit excessive.
 Get Confetti System via Third Drawer Down
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment