Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 - FIN

So the year is finally over and we have definetely had our challenges. We are happy that our dachshund Ruby is back to running around after having spine surgery, that was one of the best Christmas presents I think all of us were really hoping for. We had a really lovely holiday over Christmas break and having two families we can get really busy going back and forth to households but since Ruby was recovering Ben's family came to our house so that made it much easier for us. We visited my parents Christmas day also and had a nice dinner at their house. Our New Years Eve was quiet with just a few close friends celebrating the night with some dancing, great food, great appetizers, some champagne, and some yummy red velvet cupcakes brought by our sweet  friend over at Vegenista. We also got to celebrate the official announcement of my brothers engagement to his girlfriend Amber (who I actually introduced, they said I need a my own matchmaker show on BRAVO!) and we couldn't be happier for the two of them, they are adorable as you can see in the pictures below. Can't wait to start planning a wedding YAY!! I have no resolutions this year other than to be my self, be kind to others, and spend more time with my family.














No comments:

Post a Comment