Wednesday, December 15, 2010

$10 Costume Jewelry Extravaganza 2010

 Just thought I would share my collection that I have accumulated over the years of costume jewelry. I have a rule of thumb and that is everything has to cost under $10.Most of my stuff I find at the thrift store or Forever 21. There were a couple items I did get at the swap meet too. So everything shown with the exception of the feather necklace which is the last photo in the group ( that was $15) and the red square ring which is real coral that my husband bought me in Kauai (with a necklace for $40) I don't usually wear earrings because I have a fear someone will tear them out of my ears. It just goes to show you can have a fun and trendy costume jewelry collection without breaking the bank.









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment