Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brazilian Blowout Day YAY!

So I finally did it, The Kerating Treatment by Coppola on my hair. Since I am a licensed stylist I decided to do it on myself. And boy let me tell you, I am exhausted! I started at 1:25pm....it is now 5:25 and I just finished. My hair had been previously relaxed as I have very curly frizzy course hair. I decided to actually call the hotline to make sure I could do this on previously chemically treated hair. And they were very helpful and told me I could, that I just needed to set the iron to a lower temperature, so I chose 400 degrees instead of the standard 450 for virgin hair. The first step wash to use a Clarifying shampoo, and shampoo the hair twice, then without applying a conditioner comb thru and blow dry completely. Then apply the product sparingly and place in a cap for 20 minutes. After this comb out excess product, and blowdry the hair completely dry. Then you take 1/8" sections and flatiron the hair making 7-11 passes on each section leaving the ends out for every third pass. This part takes the longest, and to keep the sections small would probably be my best advice. Now I have 72 hours until I can blowdry my hair, I can't wait to see the final result And apparently the treatment can last 3 to 5 months, so that will make my life a whole lot easier...although it doesn't look bad now (right after I did it), I just like more bend in the ends, not so straight.....here are some before and afters, and yes, laugh histerically at the befores.....

Keratin Treatmnet by Coppola via Folica

No comments:

Post a Comment