Friday, September 10, 2010

Life With My Sister Madonna

Life with My Sister Madonna I just got done reading 'Life With My Sister Madonna' by Christopher Ciccone, and it was great! Lot's of juicy details that I was looking for. But interestingly enough the book is more a detailed story about Christopher, his issues with the loss of his mother, living in Madonna's shadow, and how he copes with her insanely uber-controlling tendencies. He gives us quite a different view of all the goings on behind the scenes at the shows, to differences in artistic vision, along with what we as Madonna fans might think is the "real" Madonna, well you are in for a surprise with this one....the dominatrix ever evolving super star that she seems to be, may be exactly the opposite.......Get your copy HERE I got mine used on Amazon for about $4.99..

No comments:

Post a Comment