Friday, September 17, 2010

All time Audience.....

Here is my all time stats for people who are viewing my blog but not necissarily following, pretty exciting stuff that people even care or are interested in anything I post or say. Which is quite flattering if I may say so myself. Thanks people for checking out my blog!!! Now please follow me.......XOXO

United States                   929
Denmark                         102
Canada                             86
Brazil                                18
United Kingdom                17
United Arab Emirates        14
Australia                             9
Italy                                    9
Bulgaria                              8
Spain                                  8
 
All time page views 1,123 YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment