Thursday, July 8, 2010

John Houshmand Coffee Table....

Recently I helped a friend look for some pieces of furniture for her new house. One piece happened to be a coffee table that I found on Craigslist, I immediately texted her while hyperventilating and trying to send the photo of it through e mail at the same time. The table itself was a raw slab of wood which was welded to metal square legs, and a very beautiful slab of wood it was...very mid century which was the era we were going for since her house was that age and would be done in the same style. The table worked well with all of her other furnishings perfectly and getting a great deal on the piece on Craigslist was even better since most slab wood pieces are exceptionally high because of the wood type or the fact that it's exotic wood. This table is by John Houshmand, and it's wayyyyyy out of my price range but I can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment